Welcome back to Man Crush Monday! OMG guys, I’ve finally made it to the end of Mel’s 25 Days Anime Male Challenge. Granted it started off as inspiration for my MCM Series and was supposed to take 25 weeks. That, unfortunately was not the case. Lots of setbacks happened which prevented me from staying on top of this. You can see her original prompt here. Or you can see my own prompt here; I had wanted to do my WCW in the same way, but it evolved as you all know.
So, my Ultimate Anime Crush. I mean, I think we all know who this IS. Although, lately it seems Makoto Tachibana has been lowkey invading this spot. I still have a soft spot for this particular character. Can you guess who it is? Take a guess before proceeding after the break!
Vash the Stampede
Yeah, this definitely should be no surprise. If I have to throw in random .gif’s you’d definitely see this guys’ face somewhere. lol.
HAHA, you’re probably reading the title and wondering “When is Hazelyn ever going to stop talking about Vash?” To be honest, probably never. Just kidding! Most likely after this post, I probably won’t be writing about Vash for quite some time.
Instead of re-hashing and re-gushing over the million reasons as to why I love this character I’ll just list my posts for your information:
- 30 Day Anime Challenge | 03 – my in-depth look at Vash
- 30 DAY ANIME CHALLENGE | 30 – an anime I wish hadn’t ended/had continued
A few lists that I’ve had Vash on for past MCM’s
Hopefully I haven’t completely bored you with my fascination with Vash, but more enlightened to you as to why he’s such a great character.
Here are a few of my favorite quotes from him taken from his end of episode soliloquies:
- “I will vow once again not to kill, not to betray, but to find happiness, to talk about my dreams, because the ticket to the future is always blank. ”
- “Repeated tragedies, repeated pain, the wishes of man are so strong and yet so frail and weak. To live, to stay alive, who would have known survival was this hard…this painful? I must choose. I must make the choice, in the moment that intertwines life and death. Can I choose to remain a human? ”
- “My name is Vash the Stampede. I have been a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love, for many, many moons now. There is no rest for me in my search for peace. I meditate diligently every morning (I quit after 3 seconds). In my search for peace, I also train diligently. It is my mission to teach the precious value of peace to the children who will one day own the world. I will say it again: My name is Vash the Stampede. I am a hunter of peace who chases the mayfly known as love.”
I’ve finally completed Mel’s Challenge (that she created), and even though I’ve finished her prompts this weekly post will absolutely continue, because heck we all need a bit of a eye-candy to get us through the our Monday blues! 🙂 See you guys next week for a non-prompted MCM!
Who would your guys’ ultimate anime crush be? Doesn’t have to be a guy! Let me know in the comments below! I’m looking forward to hearing who you’ve chosen! 😀
4 thoughts on “The Ultimate of Ultimate Anime Crushes”
Haha, no that really wasn’t a surprise 😂😂 I love that character though. It’s so cool to see his transformation from the start of the series to it’s end (and I mean his personality change). You have got great taste 😀
LikeLiked by 2 people
LOL! I like Vash. Not on the same level as you do, but I understand why you can’t stop talking about him!
Ultimate anime crush? This is such a cruel question – forcing me to set aside everyone to favor a single character but…..Itachi Uchiha from Naruto Shippuden and Kunitmitsu Tezuka from Prince of Tennis…and don’t let me choose who’s better because I CANNOT CHOOSE! I JUST CAN’T!
We all know who is my Ultimate Crush even when there is character who try to take that spot (Looking at you Crowley) soon as I see Aomine picture (official or fanart) or I hear one of his character song, nothing else matter it’s only Aomine…
Omg idk who my ULTIMATE crush would be!! XD Id say my first crush was probs Inuyasha but one that I still love to this day…oh! Maybe L? Hes so cute and I love the intellect 😻😻😻 and i need to read your vash posts! I’ve not watched Trigun before but its one of those shows you just know a bit about (a classic even i believe?)