Hey guys! Welcome back to this week’s Take Two! In case you’re new around here, this post essentially recaps last week’s posts among other gems found over the week onto one page!
Thanks Tsukki for the segment introduction! I’m Still trying to get in the swing of getting more stuff out. But here’s my round-up of posts:
- Sunday Salutations | [ED]: Fantastic Tune: Featuring another KnB song for the week and catching up with fellow bloggers and followers!
- Man Proposes, God Disposes-nanodayo: Shintaro Midorima: Last week’s MCM was Midorima, Shutoko High’s Shooting Guard. Midorima’s character isn’t one that you love right away. You eventually learn to love the guy because of his quirkiness and the fact he’s a tsundere. I talk about my favorite quirks in this post.
- [Kids on the Slope]: Episode 11 | Left Alone: The watch-along is winding down! Just a few more posts are left before we end the premier of the “watch-along” series. It’s been a fun ride! Episode 11 hits us in the feels as one of the main’s runs away, what impact will it have on his besties?
- [Archi-Anime Anecdotes]: Blurring the Boundary: I started a new series that focuses on Architecture that inspires me and is somewhat revealing of my life outside of anime.
I’m going to do something a bit different here. I won’t just link anime related posts. I’m opening this up to gaming,
architecture, art, anything I’ve found worthwhile on the internet! (I’ve crossed our architecture and art as I’m creating a new series on this subject matter since they’re not anime-related)
- 12th Blog Carnival: Hosted by Arria
- Lyn’s Adventures: A Day Trip Around San Francisco: Lyn’s also from the bay area like me, and we both root for the home team (GSW). Her food trips always remind me I need to get back out there on the food scene!
This one is a little sparse this week – I haven’t caught up on everyone’s blogs just yet!
We are a group of otaku bloggers who promotes acceptance of all individuals regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and disability. We emphasize the importance of respect, kindness, and tolerance to every human being.
Our June tour looks at the theme of “Team”. The prompt is as follows:
June is known as “Pride Month” within the LGBT & Queer communities in honor of the Stonewall Riots that occurred at the end of June in 1969. At OWLS, we strongly support individuals who are part of the LGBT & Queer communities as well as individuals who are struggling with their sexual orientation or gender identity.
“Team” functions in two ways: 1) allows individuals to show their support to the LGBT & Queer communities and 2) allows LGBT & Queer communities to express their love to whoever they want.
So for the “Team” topic, we will be discussing our favorite LGBT & Queer characters in anime and other pop culture related media, the impact of the yaoi and yuri genre within LGBT & Queer communities, our personal stories involving gender/sexual orientation, and etc.
Here’s who posted last week:
- For the Team – Free! & My Swim Story by: Takuto
NENDOROID NEWS: This section needs a bit of a facelift, but I’ll get around to it at some point. But so far! These are the releases for this week:
ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS SEGMENT WILL BE REMOVED.
I’VE DECIDED TO BREAK THIS SECTION OUT INTO ITS OWN POST.
These just released the last week, so I think there’s about a month left for pre-orders before they close! So if they are of any interest to you I suggest you get them while you can! 😀
That just about covers my Take Two topics and other related news this week! Thanks for reading! Have you seen other posts, pieces of news that I’d be interested? Let me know in the comments below! 🙂 And as always, thanks for reading!